FREE 7 Chakra Reiki Bracelet with Real Stones and Lava Beads
Feeling like your chakras are out of balance? Our 7 Chakra Reiki Healing Bracelet restores and balances your 7 chakras getting you back to your spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically healthy self. Perfect gift for anyone! GET IT NOW FOR FREE !! Just pay Shipping.
ABOUT THIS MALA
This bracelet features Red Agate, Lazurite, Amethyst, Turquoise Stone, Tiger Eye, Green King Stone, and Amber to represent the 7 chakras and is hand-crafted with love.
Stone metaphysical properties:
Red Agate - protection
Amber - balance
Tiger’s Eye - strength/stealth/vitality
Green King Stone - ward off negative energy
Turquoise - healing
Lazurite - clarity
Amethyst - calm/peace
Root Chakra, located at the base of your spine, represents your basic survival instincts, fight-or-flight mechanism, security and general stability
Sacral Chakra, located just below your naval, represents your openness to people, new experiences and general sexual energy.
Solar Plexus Chakra, located in your upper abdomen, represents your self-image.
Heart Chakra, located in the center of your chest, represents your compassion and trust in others.
Throat Chakra, located at the base of your throat represents communication and expression.
Third Eye Chakra, located in your forehead, represents your intuition and imagination.
Crown Chakra, located at the top of your head, represents your connection to the spiritual universe.
Lava is a very protective stone and is excellent for removing negativity and attracting love and positive energy.
Black Lava is a powerful cleanser of psychic smog created within your aura, and is a strong psychic protection stone. Lava is formed from volcanic eruptions cools on the earth's surface. The speed at which it cools prevents crystallization and the rock forms as solid volcanic rock.
You can even use your essential oils to soak in the lava stone beads!
This bracelet is the perfect reminder of how connected you are to the abundant universe!
**This bracelet comes in two sizes:
1) 7.25" long (22 mala beads) and fits best on a 6"-6.5" wrist. Each bead has a circumference of about 8mm.
2) 8" long (25 mala beads) and fits best on a 7"-7.5" wrist. Each bead has a circumference of about 8mm.
Check out what our customers are saying about us:
Shipping & Returns
Our philosophy is simple: YOU have to be happy with your purchase. That's it. If you're happy, we're happy.
If for any reason you're unhappy with this product, then please return it to us within 7 days for a full refund.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours after payment. You will be sent tracking information when it is shipped so you can track its arrival.
Jewelry.Yoga began with Ashley James, a stressed out New Yorker in search of some peace, with a newfound passion for yoga and an unshakable curiosity about the spiritual healing of gemstones.
After years of working at a very demanding and stressful job in the city, I woke up one day and realized I had enough. Knowing this was the right decision, I made the bold move to quit and move to Florida to pursue a new life. My journey to self-discovery led me to my very first yoga class, and ultimately a fascination with the stunning mala jewelry that everyone in class seemed to love. But what was the hype about? After researching, I discovered each stone and charm holds metaphysical properties for the wearer, ranging from spiritual healing, protection, luck, strength and more.
I used to feel like I was the only one under some kind of pressure, but I know we all experience stress in our lives, careers and relationships. I wholeheartedly believed in what the mala jewelry represented and wanted the world to discover what I did. But, I also saw a lot of poorly made, low-quality pieces out there. With a dream to change that along with the help of a few entrepreneurial spirits, Jewlery.Yoga was born.
After each piece is crafted and blessed, they are sent as quickly as possible to you. My team and I sincerely believe it’s only a matter of time before their metaphysical elements begin taking effect in your life like it did for me!
We strive for authenticity and quality. Since we are a business born and run online, all the money that would typically go towards a shop front, pricing equipment and unnecessary fees gets put towards the best materials.
- Can I purchase more than one?
- All of our items are made and ready to ship, meaning the maximum quantity listed is all we have currently in stock. However, we do restock items every day. If you need more than the quantity listed, please contact us and we can make more for you.
- Can I wear my item in the shower or while swimming?
- A little water won't hurt, but submerging it is not recommended. We would advise taking your jewelry off before entering the water.
- What is Mala?
- A Japa mala or mala (a Sanskrit word meaning garland) is a set of beads traditionally used by Hindus, Buddhists, and yoga practitioners during meditation. Most are made with 21, 24, 27, 54, or 108 beads.
Malas are most commonly used for keeping count while reciting prayers, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra. This practice is known in Sanskrit as "Japa". It is believed that using a mala during mediation empowers it with restful, centered awareness. Wearing the mala throughout the day will carry the energy of meditation into activity.
- Care Instructions
- Please be gentle with your mala. Bathing, swimming, or partaking in any vigorous activity while wearing it may lead to a breakage or damage of your mala. Frequent stretching of a silk thread will weaken it overtime and may damage your mala.
Regular cleansing of your semiprecious stone mala is recommended. Gemstones absorb negative energy but can transmit it back when saturated. To remove any unwanted energy, you can leave your mala in moonlight overnight, smudge it with sage or lemongrass, or use other crystals such as amethyst, Citrine, and Quartz Crystal. Some of our jewelry have metal accents. These accents may tarnish due to their exposure to air and natural oils. A polishing cloth can be used to restore their shine.
- How can I tell what bracelet size I need?
- Our bracelet sizes are displayed in inches. Wrap a measuring tape or a piece of string around your wrist where you would normally wear your bracelet. The tape/string should be snug but not tight.