Free Healing Lava Diffuser Necklace - Minimalist Design in Gold or Silver
A minimalist lava bead necklace that cleanses and uplifts your emotions by diffusing your favorite essential oils. Ad a drop of lavender to stay calm and rid anxiety, add a drop of eucalyptus to soothe your sinuses and fight cold symptoms and more!
ABOUT THIS NECKLACE
This delicate, minimalist necklace featured two layered lava bead that absorbs essential oils and naturally diffuse as you wear them. This necklace is both delicate and versatile, so it can be worn with anything. Dress down in yoga pants and flowy top and keep it as an accent piece, or glam it up with a maxi dress!
For centuries lava stone has been used for emotional and spiritual healing.
Lava bead metaphysical properties:
Stabilizes Root Chakra
Calms emotions and spirit
Size: Each lava bead is 8mm. The necklace is 12 inches long.
This product is exclusively sold online and is NOT available in stores!
Shipping & Returns
Our philosophy is simple: YOU have to be happy with your purchase. That's it. If you're happy, we're happy.
If for any reason you're unhappy with this product, then please return it to us within 7 days for a full refund.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours after payment. You will be sent tracking information when it is shipped so you can track its arrival.
Jewelry.Yoga began with Ashley James, a stressed out New Yorker in search of some peace, with a newfound passion for yoga and an unshakable curiosity about the spiritual healing of gemstones.
After years of working at a very demanding and stressful job in the city, I woke up one day and realized I had enough. Knowing this was the right decision, I made the bold move to quit and move to Florida to pursue a new life. My journey to self-discovery led me to my very first yoga class, and ultimately a fascination with the stunning mala jewelry that everyone in class seemed to love. But what was the hype about? After researching, I discovered each stone and charm holds metaphysical properties for the wearer, ranging from spiritual healing, protection, luck, strength and more.
I used to feel like I was the only one under some kind of pressure, but I know we all experience stress in our lives, careers and relationships. I wholeheartedly believed in what the mala jewelry represented and wanted the world to discover what I did. But, I also saw a lot of poorly made, low-quality pieces out there. With a dream to change that along with the help of a few entrepreneurial spirits, Jewlery.Yoga was born.
After each piece is crafted and blessed, they are sent as quickly as possible to you. My team and I sincerely believe it’s only a matter of time before their metaphysical elements begin taking effect in your life like it did for me!
We strive for authenticity and quality. Since we are a business born and run online, all the money that would typically go towards a shop front, pricing equipment and unnecessary fees gets put towards the best materials.
- Can I purchase more than one?
- All of our items are made and ready to ship, meaning the maximum quantity listed is all we have currently in stock. However, we do restock items every day. If you need more than the quantity listed, please contact us and we can make more for you.
- Can I wear my item in the shower or while swimming?
- A little water won't hurt, but submerging it is not recommended. We would advise taking your jewelry off before entering the water.
- What is Mala?
- A Japa mala or mala (a Sanskrit word meaning garland) is a set of beads traditionally used by Hindus, Buddhists, and yoga practitioners during meditation. Most are made with 21, 24, 27, 54, or 108 beads.
Malas are most commonly used for keeping count while reciting prayers, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra. This practice is known in Sanskrit as "Japa". It is believed that using a mala during mediation empowers it with restful, centered awareness. Wearing the mala throughout the day will carry the energy of meditation into activity.
- Care Instructions
- Please be gentle with your mala. Bathing, swimming, or partaking in any vigorous activity while wearing it may lead to a breakage or damage of your mala. Frequent stretching of a silk thread will weaken it overtime and may damage your mala.
Regular cleansing of your semiprecious stone mala is recommended. Gemstones absorb negative energy but can transmit it back when saturated. To remove any unwanted energy, you can leave your mala in moonlight overnight, smudge it with sage or lemongrass, or use other crystals such as amethyst, Citrine, and Quartz Crystal. Some of our jewelry have metal accents. These accents may tarnish due to their exposure to air and natural oils. A polishing cloth can be used to restore their shine.
- How can I tell what bracelet size I need?
- Our bracelet sizes are displayed in inches. Wrap a measuring tape or a piece of string around your wrist where you would normally wear your bracelet. The tape/string should be snug but not tight.
You May Also Like
Beautiful piece of jewelry and works great at diffusing oils. Would purchase it again as a gift.