Rudraksha Necklace 108 Mala
A powerful 108-bead mala bracelet for taking a journey within and connecting deeply with yourself.
ABOUT THIS MALA
This beautiful mala can be wrapped around your wrist as a bracelet or worn as a necklace. It’s handcrafted from natural Rudraksha seeds. Rudraksha is known for balancing the forces within the body and serves as a spiritual antioxidant.
Rudraksha Metaphysical Properties
- Eliminates worries
- Brings certainty and sharpens the mind
- Generates powerful “protection circles” from negativity
- Boosts the soul’s radiance
There are several theories about the meaning of 108, and everyone has their own personal relationship and intention with their malas—below are a couple theories about 108 that we resonate with us:
- There are 108 energy lines to your heart chakras.
- The 1 represents the “oneness,” that we are all one part of the bigger picture or universe, the 0 represents the non-permanence of the physical world, and the 8 is a vertical representation of infinity.
- The distance from the sun to Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Earth
If used as a bracelet, it can be wrapped around one’s wrist 3 or 4 times, and as a necklace it can be wrapped once. Each bead’s diameter is ¼ inch, with the bigger bead at the tie with the diameter of ½ inch.
Δ Handcrafted with Love!
TREAT YOURSELF or GIVE THE GIFT of love, light, protection, and intention...
Please note: the metaphysical properties and symbolism of charms and/or crystals are spiritual supports to healing and isn’t intended as healthcare information.
Shipping & Returns
Our philosophy is simple: YOU have to be happy with your purchase. That's it. If you're happy, we're happy.
If for any reason you're unhappy with this product, then please return it to us within 7 days for a full refund.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours after payment. You will be sent tracking information when it is shipped so you can track its arrival.